Lactose (C12H22O11) is a disaccharide sugar. It is a form of Galactose (abbreviated Gal) and Glucose(simple sugar). Users can manipulate pure lactose, all kinds of milk or dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, butter, caramel, creams, etc. Can cure those who are suffering from a food allergy; lactose intolerance, as they lack to have lactose. The user can manipulate lactose; a type of enzyme, making it be able to break down lactose-induced foods in one's stomach.
This power is especially scary because I love to eat a lot of dairy and why couldn't it have been something I don't like such as pesto!?!?
Brian shows that he was first able to manipulate milk. He was able to collect spilt milk together and then be able to make milk from a bottle travel into his cereal. Brian then displayed how he was able to use his ability to manipulate other dairy products and use this to kill people. This is done by manipulating the dairy products within a person. Brian describes how he was able to allow greek yoghurt within a person to move up into the trachea. Later he is able to clog up the arteries with the cheese that a person ate. When confronted by Nathan he controls the mozzerella he ate to wrap it around his central cortex.
While this power is limited in its scope, a master of this ability can affect dairy at the molecular level. Brian developed this power and used it in a variety of ways, including moving dairy products into people's throats to choke them to death and 'walking' milk through ventilation ducts to attack people. He was even able to incapacitate Nathan by using fatty, milk-derived deposits in his blood stream to effectively give him a stroke. A lactokinetic's only weakness is lactose intolerant people - those who can't eat dairy products - since they have no milk in their bodies. It is also possible that someone with the Immunity power is immune to this power, as they are immune to all powers
- Manipulate/Control all kinds of milk.
- Manipulate/Control dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, butter, caramel, creams.
- Manipulate/Control milk serum or whey (the left-overs from milk).
- Some users can increase or decrease the weight/mass of the lactose.
- Some users can change the type of matter in the lactose to be more sticky or skim.
- It is a great power to use against opponents who are lactose intolerant.
- This power can cure those who are lactose intolerant as they lack lactose, the user can manipulate lactose; a type of enzyme, making it digestible.
- Lactose Mimicry - the ability to mimic the traits and attributions of lactose.
One to have this power must not be lactose-intolerant themselves.
- Brian (MisFits)
- Milk Man
- Miltank (Pokemon)
- Dairy King (Danny Phantom)